OpErAtIoN Eliminate Sonic OpErAtIoN Eliminate Sonic

Sequel

Here you are....

Everyone knows that Luigi is cooler and stronger than mario. Luigi hit mario with a tranq, to save him. The last clone is a super-clone that mario would have died trying to kill. Luigi runs in, and the finaly battle ensues...before the creator of the clones pays a final visit, and mario awakens.....

Era of the Cowboy Era of the Cowboy

I gave you a 5

Before anyone jumps down my back for it, this is not a bad movie.

Ain, you know the problems that you have, and they are easy to fix. Go to warezbb.org and look up either Cool Edit Pro or Adobe Audition to edit your sound. Your graphics are awesome, much better than what I could have done. I gave you a 5 to save this. Update it as soon as you can, and FIX THAT SOUND! :-P

Another vs movie Another vs movie

ur a machine

Ur a submitting macine, man. This is like ur third movie tonight, isn't it? I gave you a 10 for sound until i heard the sound effects. They kinda sucked. and you got a 2 for style cuz it's pretty un-original. not bad sprite animation, though, so i gave you a 6 for graphics. keep it up man....not too bad

Thrift's Hat Thrift's Hat

Not too bad

90% of the people who animate clocks have no artistic ability. I'm not a clock hater, there are some really good clock films, it's just that too many people ruin a good thing. You need to learn how to optimize audio, and need to put in an ending keyframe. Not bad though. At least you can draw better than most peeps who use clocks.

ThriftShopGuy responds:

Thanks, and congrats on first review. In fact, I might make a sequal, just to make all the clock haters or people who can't appreciate a perfectly crazy movie mad.

Amelia: Episode 2 Amelia: Episode 2

Not bad....

Hey, something you might want to ewperiment with in flash is the point of rotation. It's the little white dot you see when you more or rotate an object. The object will then rotate around that point. It would have made the hanging body at the beginning more realistic. Nice sound, and good storyline, but if you're willing to put forth the effort, a lil more animation would be great. I gave you a 5 man, keep up the good work.

shadowtyler responds:

Thanks for all the great reviews people =) I'm happy that this series is hitting off... I'll try that rotation thing also. The 3rd part will be on it's way very soon. ^_~

Gov. Arnie Gov. Arnie

I liked it

Dude, very cool. I give you props on this one. You took simplistic Flash principals and added quite a pizzaz with your sense of humor. I was a bit worried about your sound at the beginning because it stopped so suddenly, but you redeemed yourself. You're my hero.

Cooking_For_Canibols Cooking_For_Canibols

Cool

You're a SICK, SICK FREAK!!! I LOVE IT!! Way to go, man. Good job. Hope you make it through the portal, you deserve to, lol. Nice man, nice.

ColinMatthews responds:

thanks and it did =D

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

Wow dude.....wow....

Man, that was the shiznit. You are my hero. You and Randy Solem. I admire your talent and the time you spent making this. I have a Dell, and I happen to love them, but i won't hold that against you! HAHA. I just hope one day I'll be as good at this stuff as you are. Peace, my man...peace.

Bleeg responds:

Thanks for the review. Actually I have nothing personal against Dell (especially since they fired "Steven". They're probably good computers.